Welcome to the UWC Turkey Camp 2013 sponsored by KSL Outdoors, The International Sportsman’s Expo and R & K Hunting. We are excited to provide a great hunting experience for our lucky winners.
The turkeys are ready, are you?
After you have read the details below, simply click on the “Donate” button and you will be directed to a secure Paypal site to enter to win the experience of a lifetime!!
YOUTH GUIDED TURKEY HUNT PACKAGE DETAILS:
The UWC’s YOUTH GUIDED TURKEY HUNT is designed to be the ultimate mentored turkey hunting experience for a young hunter and their guest!
- * Currently six guided youth hunts are available.
- * The lucky winners & their guests (Parent or guardian) receive a fully guided turkey hunt!
- * The location of these hunts will be held on private property with thousands of acres picturesque mountain views, and unbelievable turkey habitat.
- * Lodging and activities will be located at our exclusive turkey camp.
- * Guests will stay in rustic, but comfortable wall tents or cabins, and be treated to some of the finest cooking in the outdoors!
- * Warm fires in the evenings will provide the stage for story telling and live entertainment.
- * Special one on one instruction will be held, teaching the importance of firearm safety, turkey hunting techniques, strategy, turkey calling, responsible harvest, and more.
- * Each hunting team will be lead by a personal guide and spotters.
Whether it be your first time hunting or you have been out before, UWC Turkey camp has been designed to be a safe, fun & exciting hunt, no matter your experience level.
UWC TURKEY CAMP LOCATION:
The UWC Turkey Camp is in Northern Utah, approximately a half hour drive from Ogden. The use of the property has been provided as a generous donation from the Whitear Family.
4175 North, Morgan Valley Drive, Peterson Utah, 84050
Youth hunt dates. (Two weekends)
- April 26,27,28 2013
- May 3, 4, 5 2013
YOUTH HUNT REQUIREMENTS:
- * Hunters must be under the age of 18.
- * Hunters are allowed to bring one non-hunting guest. (Parent or Guardian)
- * Winners are responsible for all licensing and must have their hunter’s safety certificate, a Utah hunting license, and general season turkey tag.
DEADLINE FOR ENTRY:
April 14th is the cutoff for entry. Winners will be announced and contacted on April 15th. Good luck!
Each one of these guided turkey hunt packages are a $1,500.00 value.
The United Wildlife Cooperative’s YOUTH TURKEY CAMP is being provided by the generous volunteer efforts of our members and partners. A $25.00 donation per entry is being asked to help cover the cost of food etc.
Click the Donate button to enter!